PT Brand Ambassador, MORRIS Australian Single Malt Whisky
Established in 1859, the Morris family winery is one of the most acclaimed fortified producers in the world. Today, we combine decades of tradition, our heritage still and ancient fortified casks with contemporary techniques to create a whisky that is a true expression of time and place.
We are now seeking applications for a Brand Ambassador in a part time role (2-3 days per week to inspire customers and trade to become advocates for our brands. You must be comfortable talking to trade and consumers, in front of a camera or behind a microphone and be passionate about discussing the brand but also talking about the Whisky category as a whole.
This is an exciting opportunity to educate, activate, inspire, communicate, connect and engage with key influencers for our brands and convert those relationships to have ongoing commercial outcomes with sales opportunities.
This position would suit someone who loves Australian whisky with outstanding communication skills and a practical "can-do" attitude.
This role requires a high level of self-management to independently lead the Morris brand for planning and prioritising based on opportunity and commercial return.
The position would be based in Sydney with some interstate travel required.
Skills and Experience
- +5yrs Spirits (preferable Whisky) industry knowledge and experience
- A passion for Australian whisky and/or Australian craft spirits.
- Proven excellence within On-Premise environment, ideally still active in this area.
- Comfortable public speaking in front of camera and behind a microphone.
- Previous experience in brand ambassador role ideal but not essential.
- Experienced bartender, with an understanding of how brands work in the changing face of the on-trade
- Independent networking skills and ability to identify active opportunities for brand
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically to deliver on brand objectives.
- Exposure with global markets to support with online tastings, education and brand immersion.
- Engagement with target whisky consumers online to drive brand dialogue and brand advocacy.
Please send through application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 24 March 2023